About the Scholar Program
The Harold E. Eisenberg Real Estate Scholar Program was launched in 2015 to provide prodigious undergraduate and graduate students an experience aimed to catapult their careers in real estate. The students are nominated by their universities and chosen by a panel of distinguished judges. Scholars are announced publicly in the fall and recognized in various ways throughout the year.
The Foundation is committed to embracing life’s challenges through gastrointestinal cancer research and education. We aim to ensure our cancer research and real estate education programs empower communities by fostering diversity, inclusivity, access, and equity.
The ten-month Scholar experience includes:
- Partnering with a “super mentor”
- Complimentary attendance to and recognition at all Foundation events
- Mentorship Days
- Career Counseling Sessions
- Meetings with industry “icons”
- Behind the scenes “field trips”
- Invitations to industry symposiums and conferences
- Trip to the ICSC Las Vegas convention with scavenger hunt
- Scholarship award of $5,000
- And more!
Announcing our 2023-2024 Scholars!
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
University of Arkansas at Little Rock