About the Scholar Program
The Harold E. Eisenberg Real Estate Scholar Program was launched in 2015 to provide 6 prodigious undergraduate and graduate students an experience aimed to catapult their careers in real estate. The students are nominated by their universities and chosen by a panel of distinguished judges. Scholars are announced publicly in the fall and recognized in various ways throughout the year.
The ten-month Scholar experience includes:
- Partnering with a “super mentor”
- Complimentary attendance to and recognition at all Foundation events
- Mentorship Days
- Career Counseling Sessions
- Meetings with industry “icons”
- Behind the scenes “field trips”
- Invitations to industry symposiums and conferences
- Trip to Las Vegas for the ICSC ReCon conference with scavenger hunt
- Scholarship award of $5,000
- And more!
Congratulations on completing our program, 2020-2021 Scholars!
University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign