Weekly Roundup- July 6, 2020
A weekly roundup of events, webcasts and more from our supporters across the Real Estate industry.
HEEF: Virtual Roundtable: Summer Series: Where Do We Go From Here? Insights and Predictions for the Future of Office Real Estate
Thursday | July 9, 2020 | 1:00 pm (Central)
The Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation’s Roundtable Summer Series will give small groups of students the opportunity to participate in intimate conversations with industry leaders in virtual chat rooms. This week’s panelists are Alissa Adler, Senior Vice President, Colliers International; Leonora Georgeoglou, Associate Principal, Sector Leader; Julia Klairmont, Director of Operations and Leasing, Imperial Realty.
- Are you looking for ways to enhance your resume this summer? ICSC is now offering student members the opportunity to earn a retail real estate certificate online for FREE.
- Walker & Dunlop, Inc., in partnership with Project Destined, REPLI, and REIRail, announced the launch of a paid summer internship program for high school and college students from diverse backgrounds
- NRF Foundation: Retail Industry Fundamentals is now FREE
- You’ve secured a virtual interview, Now, land the job with these tips
- Check out the latest open positions on our Job Opportunities Board
The Weekly Roundup is populated by submission. Please send tips to email@example.com.